Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy happy~~ =D

awwwwwwwwwww... dunno what happened to me but i feel so happy now (late at night before sleeping)~ suddenly feel like i am the luckiest person in the world~ i feel so thankful to everyone surrounded me, its becos of u guys i am so happy and cheerful =D love myself so much muax muax~ lol im not insane but... hmmm.. dunno how to explain in words.. i am not pretty, i am not perfect (instead i have lots of flaws lol), i am not smart not spontaneous enough to react, not clever i have still a lot to improve, im aggressive and sometimes stubborn.. i know. somehow, i am so thankful to have people around me to appreciate my presence and care for me, thanks my parents for giving me birth, thanks them for bringing me up from a kid to an adult, thanks my bro who always stand by my side =)thanks to my body, my heart, my brain etc.. thanks for those who bring me down or hurt me bcos of u guys im as cheerful and positive now~ i wish i could spread all my happiness to others. tq tq~~ =D i love u guys so muchie~~ okie i feel much normal now, times to off to bed~ cant wait for tomorrow~ its gonna be a great great one babe! and it will be the best one for u too!! cheer up! dun sulk! u are so much luckier than me~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment